Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
The RP Rules I_vote_lcapThe RP Rules I_voting_barThe RP Rules I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
The RP Rules Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
The RP Rules 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
The RP Rules PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
The RP Rules 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
The RP Rules 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
The RP Rules 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
The RP Rules AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

The RP Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Applez_Yo!
Site Owner ~ RP Master
Applez_Yo!

The RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: The RP Rules   The RP Rules EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am

What is Role Playing?
Role playing is where you play out a story. Users will come up with an idea for a story and you will make your own characters. Users will make internal and external conflicts as they go along which could have to do with love choice or a war or anything.

Character making
1. you must include the character’s name. It does not have to be your own (but please DO NOT use the SAME name in EVERY RP. You can make up ANY name you want.
2. Yes, you may be more than one person. We encourage that you to not have more than 2 people since it does get confusing. The way you would play 2 people is make them sprat colors. It really is the best way.
3. You must include a description of what the character looks like. The best methods of showing your character’s looks are to go to Photo bucket OR Tinypic.com and in the search bar type your search or just down lowed the pic. The pictures are usually anime BUT we would like you to use real people. you find the picture you are looking for you click on the code bar where it says Direct Link. You copy the code and go back to the Role Play section on the House of Night Forums. In your reply, you click the Add a Picture button in the toolbar and paste the code there. After that is done you are finished with your description.
4. You must add your character's age. And also respect the age range the creator of the RP would like.
5. In the threads of the different Role Plays you may be needed to add different information such as a power that you would like to have. The power could be turning invisible or controlling fire. It depends on what the creator of the thread has written.

God Modding
God Modding is where you control someone else’s character when they are away. There are rules that apply to God Modding.
1. DO NOT God Mode someone’s character unless the user gives you permission to do so.
2. If the user has left the forums for a long period of time then Private Message me OR Lillian_Estelle telling me or her the problem and one of us will tell you if God Modding will be allowed.

OOC (Out Of Character) Posts
To discuss ideas for the story, and how each others Characters' can/should react, or whether a Character does or does not know something, basically anything to do with the story being told, are permitted, and encouraged. However, when you do write out of character you must write in parentheses. Like so (( )) OR )) ((

Role Play Topic Creators
1. The Role Play Section will be closed once it reaches 50 topics, this allows for only one page and keeps the open ones active rather than letting them die quickly. Once the number decreases down significantly enough from 50 it will be re-opened so that more can be created.
2. Each Role Player is only allowed to create 5 topics at one time; this leaves room for others to create topics as well.
3. When making a thread, please include the names of all participants on the first page. like so

Characters:
Lillian Estelle-girly_girl101
Alezandra turos-nany_phany

OTHER
1. If a Role Play topic is on the bottom of the page and we are OVER 50 posts; we will be deleted ((1 warning will come before deletion)).
2. If you create a role play but you have to leave after you create it then we can only make sure no one starts the role play for 36 hours.
3. If a role play is unable to go on then please Private Message me OR Lillian_Estelle and we will take it out of the section and put it in closed.
4. Sex scenes are allowed just DON'T go into GREAT detail, I understand that some RPs will get to that style of a point, so if it does come it Just don’t go in to detail. If you go over board with it you will have 3 warnings before you are banned. I will not stand for it.
5. Please remember that while you may be on with one other member of an RP, there are others in that RP Please try and keep it to a limit of 2 pages of one on one time then wait for others to rejoin you. Feel free to create a thread just for you two and that one scene that you can just link to, that is fine with me, once that scene is done I can move it to the closed RP area and the link will still work to it and that way people can keep up and you can still do something while online. If it gets to be a thing lots of people do, I may add a separate section just for it.
Back to top Go down

The RP Rules
Page 1 of 1