Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
HON Austrailia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHON Austrailia - Page 2 I_voting_barHON Austrailia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
HON Austrailia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHON Austrailia - Page 2 I_voting_barHON Austrailia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
HON Austrailia - Page 2 Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
HON Austrailia - Page 2 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
HON Austrailia - Page 2 PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
HON Austrailia - Page 2 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
HON Austrailia - Page 2 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
HON Austrailia - Page 2 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
HON Austrailia - Page 2 AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

HON Austrailia

Go down 
+2
Applez_Yo!
VampyreFreak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

HON Austrailia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 pm

"I havent seen him all day..." I admitted
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Liz
Head of RP Teachers ~ Coven's Earth
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Jess- "Crap I am late!!" I cryed as I ran to V.S. class. I run into the class room. "I am sorry I am late sir..." I said looking over at Kerane and Raven and took my set next to Kerane.

I wispher to her as he walked in. "You speak his name and he comes running in late." I giggled at her.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I giggled and looked at him, smiling my hello.

"Next time, maybe you can remember when class starts.." I turned back to the reading material. "Do pages 3 and 4 for now.."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

"Yes sir.." I said as I opened the book and to those pages and looked at the girls and wanted to tell to stop laughing at me as I slided down in my sit.

I couldn't help but giggles more as I started to work on the pages.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm

I giggled more, starting on my work.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

I couldn't help but get borned with with the work and started to make the plants that he had in his room. I started to make them dance around as I giggled more.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I saw the plants and started making them move differently. "You do remember I have an affinity for Earth as well young lady.."

I giggled. He was amazing..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

I bumped my elbo to Keana's arm and looked back at Mr. Gunn. "Yes I remember... but I couldn't help it... the textbook soo borning..." I said to him.

I laughed a bit as I was not the only one getting in trouble today.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 am

"That may be but I still have to teach it...though maybe tomorrow we will go by the tree..." I looked outside. It'd be the best way to be near her...

I laughed a little harder, then looked at Jess and shared a look with him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 am

I smiled at her and my heart jumped a beat.

I smiled at him. "that would be cool. Though I never tryed to make a tree to dance before." I said as I looked down at my book
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 am

"Well then...Everyone, look outside for a moment..." When all the students were looking I called on Earth. "Earth, to the delight of my students I ask for you." I made the tree dance.

He was AMAZING and showing off for me, I saw his smile that was meant for me. I leaned back a little and ended up leaning on Jess.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

I looked out with eyes of wonderment. "Wow!" I said wishing I was just as good as he was with my element.

I smiled more as she leand on me I couldn't help but put my hand on her shoulder and watch the trees dance.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

I made it wave to everyone, blowing a kiss to Karena.

I giggled and held onto Jess's arm.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 am

I was speachless seeing all that the tree did for him.

I was in heaven as Kearan touched my armed and hold it close to her. I couldn't help but pull her closer to me I didn't care if he saw or not.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I imagined it was Jargun...

I smiled and let it rest.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I looked at the tree and wounder if I could do it. I didn't know fully how I looked at it a tree is different from plants I guess... I let out a sigh.

I was enjoying the closeness with my crush as I didn't want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 pm

"Alright so tomorrow class will be out by that tree!" I said just before the bell went. "Good luck..."

I moved away from Jess and up to Jargun. "That was amazing sir, really.." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I looked down almosted heart broken as she got up and went to over to Jargun...

I kept looking at the tree trying to figure out why it was not working fo her. "Grrrr...." I growled as I kept looking at the tree.. With a looked of a crazy person I am sure.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I laughed lightly. "It was nothing Karena, Very simple elemental stuff..you can do it with water and..." I didn't say anything, knowing her other affinity hadn't awaken.

I blushed. "I don't think I'm that good..." I laughed as I saw Ella. 'Hey, you know you look crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked over at her and sigh. "I think it laughing at me..." I said with another sigh.

I just get up and walk out of the class room leaving the girls behind me.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 pm

"Tree's wouldnt laugh at you..."I told her.

"I gotta go now sir...see you around?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I went staight to the gym and set up a few dumb dolls and I set them up around me as if I was surrounded by Jargun since that who I was pictureing and started to kick their ass. I knew I most likey I wouldn't be albe to take him because of his affienty for earth. I would be undergound buiryed alive. I kept kicking and punching as I pushed one away by just one strong kick and went on and kept going until all of the dumb dolls where thrown across the gym from me. I went around and pick them up and then to o9ut more of my angre out on a puching bag. that was keep swinging back at me as I moves around it almost danceing iwth it as I kicked and puched until my knuckles were bleeding. that didn't stop me I kept going until I colpased on the ground and cruled up and started to cry because she would never pick me.

I looked at Jargun. "I just can't feel I guess. Or not trying hard enough." I said as I heard Kenara said she was need to go I walked up next to her and smiled. "Next torment awaits I guess." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm

"You just need more practice. Bye girls."

I left the class smiling.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:18 pm

"I guess so. " I said as I took Kearan's arm and pulled her along out of the class as I asked her about all this looked toward Jargun.

I just lay there wishing that there was something I could do to make her mine.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 pm

"Well uh...I like him...alot..." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HON Austrailia   HON Austrailia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HON Austrailia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Vampire RPs :: Vampire School PRs-
Jump to: