Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
The Wondeful World Of Candylock I_vote_lcapThe Wondeful World Of Candylock I_voting_barThe Wondeful World Of Candylock I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
The Wondeful World Of Candylock I_vote_lcapThe Wondeful World Of Candylock I_voting_barThe Wondeful World Of Candylock I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
The Wondeful World Of Candylock Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
The Wondeful World Of Candylock 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
The Wondeful World Of Candylock PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
The Wondeful World Of Candylock 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
The Wondeful World Of Candylock 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
The Wondeful World Of Candylock 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
The Wondeful World Of Candylock AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

The Wondeful World Of Candylock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starts Working With Air

The Wondeful World Of Candylock Empty
PostSubject: The Wondeful World Of Candylock   The Wondeful World Of Candylock EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Candylock is teh main world of all Wizerds and Witches.
But it's in Grave Danger for The Evil Wizerd Rasputin has returned from the Evil Land DeadlyGloom.. Rasputin Is Sure he will become the Ruler of Candylock if he marries the Next In Line to teh Throne Faliciana..
He Uses her but will Faliciana see through his Masquarade..

Name: Faliciana
Bio:Is The Only Air To the Trone Of CandyLock
Pic:The Wondeful World Of Candylock Pink_anime_princess
Back to top Go down
Starts Working With Air

The Wondeful World Of Candylock Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wondeful World Of Candylock   The Wondeful World Of Candylock EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 am

no one wants to join.. D:
Back to top Go down

The Wondeful World Of Candylock
Page 1 of 1