Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_vote_lcapτhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_voting_barτhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_vote_lcapτhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_voting_barτhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Head RP Noves ~ Coven's Water
Lilly

Location : Away From Reality, A Place Where Cupcakes Rule The World X33

τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ Empty
PostSubject: τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~   τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 am

Lena, the princess of the upper-world. Is bored of her life, she has no friends. She has never felt love and feels no meaning in her existence. When she hears a rumor of there being love and importance in the human world. She leaves her realm and goes down to the human world in search of love and importance. She enrolls herself in human high school and searches for someone to bring her these things; but she falls in love with the wrong person. He's the opposite of caring, and loving. But she still loves him, because she doesn't know what it means. But when she's forced to leave him he realizes you only know what you've got until you lose it.

Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~   τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 am

I join?
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BerettaBoys
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
BerettaBoys

PostSubject: Re: τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~   τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Interesting. We'll join. Is there a universal character sheet or do you have your own personal one in mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~   τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

τhε αṉģεl ƒløώṉ ḋøώṉ ƒɾøṃ hεαṿεṉ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Mix Races :: Royal MR RPs-
Jump to: