Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_vote_lcapThe Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_voting_barThe Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_vote_lcapThe Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_voting_barThe Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masters Both Air And Water

The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]   The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:55 pm

There are two twin boys that live next to a house that hasn't been sold in years. But suddenly... There's a moving truck there?! It turns out it's the Johnson's family. Valentine Johnson is there 17 year old daughter, same age as the twins. They suddenly fall head over heels for the girl. What a fun summer this shall be.

--
SO!
I need:
Twin 1: (You Can Think Of His Name)
Twin 2: (YOu can think of his name)
You CAN double as them if you want..

--

Name: Valentine Johnson, Val for short.
Bio: Just a ordinary girl. I love music though.. I play, guitar, flute, violin, and piano.
Pic:
The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] Emo_nd10
Back to top Go down
Masters Both Air And Water

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]   The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Bah, I realized this can go in the Drama section too! x.x Darn it.
Back to top Go down
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Human
Human
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]   The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Name: Jordan Dancer
Bio: Nice guy, friendly, very talented, plays the drums, and paint.
Pic: The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] Cute-emo-boy-330x496_large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]   The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Next Door. [Open][A 3 or 2 Person RP]
Page 1 of 1