Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
An unnatural group - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 5 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
An unnatural group - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 5 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
An unnatural group - Page 5 Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
An unnatural group - Page 5 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
An unnatural group - Page 5 PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
An unnatural group - Page 5 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
An unnatural group - Page 5 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
An unnatural group - Page 5 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
An unnatural group - Page 5 AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

An unnatural group

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jade
Head RP Master ~ Coven's Fire
Jade

An unnatural group - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 am

I still didn't trust this wolf...and if the vampyre was gonna defend it I wasn't going to back down. I didn't trust either of them. Only the witch to a point. I kept growling trying to get them both to back up. the vampyre and the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head of RP Teachers ~ Coven's Earth
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:53 am

I stucked on my butt away from the panther. "My pack is just me and my shadow now...." I said to the witch and looked down trying to hold back the tears as I hugged my knees tight. I looked up at the 3 of them. "my best friend sold me out. I just wanted someone to talk to that is all so I don't go mad and started hearing voices in my head thinking I found a pack." I said as sigh. "It happeneds to the best of them they get kicked out of their pack and they started howling a loney tone and some even calls back to themself....It rather sad to see or hear like I have beening hearing..." I said as a tear ran down my cheek knowing it would be my fate as well.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am

Dream shifted from panther to her human form feeling sorry for the wolf, nad forgetting that the blood sucker hadn't seen my human half yet. Dream didn't care. She wasn't worried about the wolf anymore. she was able to relate to the wolf as much as she could the Witch.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 am

I looked up to see the panther had shifted to human I could feel that I wanted to get up and run. I sat still looking at her as tears started to run down like rain as I hugged my knees closer to me
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Dream looked at the wolf and laughed. "You don't need to be afraid of me in this form...I'm much worse in the Panther form." I smiled. "So you ran from your pack too? What'd you do to piss them off? I left mine to try to save my family that's still there, but more than likely since I left they killed them all so I got no one."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 am

I looked at the panthers human half. She was amazing. She looked even better than her panther had, though I really don't think it would have been something to say aloud.

I smiled lightly at the wolf, trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm

"I told my best friend that I thought a vampier was cute. She went and told the elder and I got booted out becauase I feel we all should just get along." I told her as I keep a hold of knees.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

I sighed. Another helpless love story among the races...there's reasons we aren't supposed to be among each other.....I looked from the Wolf to the Witch. Their stories were very similiar...Then I looked at the Vampyre. I didn't know what to think of him... "So what do we do now Witch? You seem to be the one rounding us all up..."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:18 am

I looked at Dream. "Uh..I say we go and eat. I'm hungry.."

"Sounds like a plan. Everyone good with that?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 am

I smiled a bit and got up to my feet. "Sounds good to me." I said as I looked at the vamiper and smiled a bit biger he was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I smiled at the witch and the Wolf. Then I nodded toward the Vampyre with a small smile too. "Sounds like a plan. Since thte Witch and teh VAmpyre know where the place is, we'll follow you."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

"Right behind you two." I said with a smiled loving the feeling of belonging again. Knowing I shouldn't be able to be settleing in so fast bit I missed it soo much.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 pm

I started in the direction i knew the place was. "Since I cant run super fast you'll have to deal with my slowness.."

"Or I could carry you to the edge...but I dont feel like straining myself.." I laughed and headed the same way.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

I stayed near the Witch. Of everyone here, shes the one I trusted the most and felt the safest around. I was a little unsure of the Wolf chick even after feeling for her and her sob story, and the Vampyre...He seemed nice enough, but something about him...She just couldn't trust him yet...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 pm

I follow the 3 and then I looked at them and realized I didn't tell my name. "I am Raven." I said as I walked beside the vampire.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
BerettaBoys

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 am

((Right, so we're so late to the party, but as Tavor said "fashionably late is better than nothing." The baddies we promised.

Emerlec:

Name: Caleb
Bio: Caleb, along with his brother and sister, have made it their duty to find and punish the supernatural that abuse their powers/abilities.
Personality:He's quick to temper, which shadows how romantic he can be sometimes. Caleb is more brute strength, which makes him more experienced with hand-to-hand combat.
Looks: Caleb

Ares:

Name: Ren
Bio: Same as Caleb.
Personality: Ren's a little more forgiving and understanding. He's very good with alchemy, it comes in handy; especially since it doesn't take much to make elixirs to fix just about anything.
Looks: Ren

Tavor:

Name: Daisy
Bio: Same as Caleb and Ren.
Personality: She's just starting and is trying to act brave even when she rarely feels it. She's also not as experienced as her brothers, but when it comes down to it Daisy knows how to get the job done.
Looks: Daisy

As for their race... They're professional Illusionists. If this is okay, let us know.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unnatural group
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Mix Races :: MR World RPs-
Jump to: