Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
An unnatural group - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 3 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
An unnatural group - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 3 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
An unnatural group - Page 3 Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
An unnatural group - Page 3 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
An unnatural group - Page 3 PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
An unnatural group - Page 3 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
An unnatural group - Page 3 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
An unnatural group - Page 3 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
An unnatural group - Page 3 AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

An unnatural group

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade
Head RP Master ~ Coven's Fire
Jade

An unnatural group - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I looked at her and didn't know how to reply. "A little of both I guess...and in this form the death from feeding isn't as bloody and messy."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I laughed lightly. "Well. I can tell you I didn't poison an animal or anything of that sort."
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"Never can be too careful...um...after I eat....want me to come with you to keep you company?"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 am

"I would like that." I smiled and made sure everything was in my bag.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 am

"I shouldn't be more than 10 minutes max if I can find the small bear you saw...Where did you see it again so I can find it?"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm

I pointed north. "I saw it when I came here, and that wasn't that long ago. I don't think it got very far."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

"Thanks."

I shifted back so I could get to it quicker. My panther form blending into the night as I headed North to get my food. She was right about it not being too far from where she'd seen it. It looked like it was trying to get comfortable for the night...If I wait a few more minutes it'll be passed out and it'll be an even easier kill...
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 am

I closed my eyes and decided to spend a few minutes relaxing and calling my energy back. The magic I had used could affect the nature around me. I started by calling the slight bits of the elements left behind.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 am

I watched the animal pass out and slowly worked my way over to it not making a sound and kills the little bear quickly. I enjoyed my feeding in my panther form...Too bad I was gonna be a bloody mess when I got back to her in my Panther form......I did my best to clean my fur as best I could before going back to the witch.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 am

I arose and took out the dagger, cutting through the air, not realizing she was back. "I cut the magic bond that ties you here, leave this place, till next you are needed." I raied my hand and the dagger. "Till I need you once more, I set you in my blood.." I cut my palm and felt the elements fully leave the are.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

"What the h3ll are you doing???" I came over to her as I shifted back from Panther to Human to try to take the knife from her not realizing what she was trying to do with the circle from earlier. "Are you insane cutting yourself like that???"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 am

"It's part of the closing Rite. I need to make sure there's nothing of the magic left because it could affect the creatures of the forest or the forest itself." I told her, sucking on the cut I made. I picked up my bag and took an already stained cloth out. "I've done it every time I use strong magic." I wrapped it around my hand.

I was getting bored, not finding anyone. I may as well try and find that witch girl.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 am

Dream looked at the Witch carefully, and I shook my head. "You people are strange. You're lucky cutting yourself no one's tried to feed from you from the blood loss...."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 am

"Vamps stay away, cause even bleeding I can kill them fast. Fire is a very good friend." I told her. "I removed the cloth and said a small chant, watching it heal. "There. Now we can get going."

I headed in the direction of the forest, having a good feeling she was in there.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Dream felt weird somewhat befriending someone from one of the species that have been after him for years. "um...So what does this Vampyre look like so I can help you find him?
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

"He is blond, and has a scar across his face, that goes down his chest. He sometime sis shirtless...And her has a cross on too."

When I sniffed the air I smelled her, and another.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 pm

"I see...should I be on guard like I was with you?" I sniffed the air and could smell domething that was kinda like death... "How long has he been Vampyre?"
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am

I answered truthfully. "I don't know...only spoke to him a few times...and then he got kicked out of his group and I wanted to help him...And as for being on guard...tjhats up to how you feel."

I was on guard. I never knew what type of people that witch hung out with.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 pm

"Fu<k this then...I'm shifting to be more safe." I moved away from the Witch and shifted back to my panther form an hoped that the Vampyre didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:55 pm

I let her do as she chose. "He will be here soon..." I said, feeling his aura coming closer.

As I got closer I could feel the witch and her companion. A shifter. I slowed down and walked calmly to them.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
Finds Out Your A Sorcerer
BerettaBoys

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 am

[ Still open? |D We want to be baddies. ]
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 am

(we could use 3 bad people I guess. Yea join.)
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 am

Dream slowed down letting the witch get ahead of her. D@mn..something's not right...... I did my best to keep an eye on the witch yet sniff out what I was sensing and from where. I just hoped it wasn't the Vampyre that I was getting this feeling from or all h3ll may break loose.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 pm

I turned to the direction he was coming, knowing he'd be walking slow and wanting to see the amulet I created for him. I took it out and held it in my hand, wondering what would happen if I failed once more. Would he be mad? Or be patient and wait?

I saw the witch first, then the panther. She was beautiful, for an animal, though I had to keep my guard up. They had attacked me once before, and killed my intended mate.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 am

I stayed on guard near the shadows where I could still keep an eye on the Witch as she approached the Vampyre. One false move and I rip his head off his shoulders....He better not try anything, or else.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unnatural group
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Mix Races :: MR World RPs-
Jump to: