Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
Wondering at night.  I_vote_lcapWondering at night.  I_voting_barWondering at night.  I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
Wondering at night.  I_vote_lcapWondering at night.  I_voting_barWondering at night.  I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
Wondering at night.  Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
Wondering at night.  160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
Wondering at night.  PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
Wondering at night.  2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
Wondering at night.  1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
Wondering at night.  2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
Wondering at night.  AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

Wondering at night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Wondering at night.  Empty
PostSubject: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm

The character sheet ~

Named:
Your characters Name.

Human age:
How old does your character look in human years.

Looks through:
What eye color does your character have.

Height:
Your characters Height (Doesn't have to be a number could be: Tall, Short etc.)

Visual:
If you have a picture of your character, please put it up. If not then try to describe your characters look.

Wearing:
What does your character normally wear.

Personal:
Whats your characters personality like.

History:
Whats the background of your human.

Rp example:
Show us your stuff.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Named:
ASB.

Human age:

Looks through:
Amber eyes.

Height:
5foot 1inch. (155cm.)

Visual:
Wondering at night.  110345281

Personal:
ASB is a ruthless demon who is on the run from life; She pretends to be someone she is not, she hates her flaws and constantly wishes she was someone else. She is short tempered, and can explode and attack on any note, it being just petty or very hurtful. She tends to want to be alone, knowing if she was around people, she'd either hurt them or scare them away, she isn't a very talkative person and doesn't have good communication skills.
When ASB meets with somebody she can be herself around she can be quite a handful, loud, tiring, mischievous and very flirty

History:
ASB is a 17 year old demon, who has already lived her life as a human. Asb's parents died when she was a couple of years old. She lived with her adopted parents for a few years. But the family couldn't handle her. She would tell the other kids stories and scare them. She was always hitting and biting. As she grew older she started becoming more violent she was kicked out of a lot of schools and lived on the streets. As she became 17 she got herself involved with the wrong people, she did so many things that confessing to a priest wouldn't help god forgive her. "I'm sorry God. For ASB has sinned to many times." A couple of weeks before ASB's birthday she was involved in a bad bust up, and she had died. Going to hell for her sins she made a promise with the devil and became a demon. After getting bored of the hellish realmes she came back up to earths surface. To live as a demon on Earth.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The plot has no set markings on how it's going to go,
But I do have rules for my RP.

The Rules

* No oneliners. - What annoys me more than small lack of detailed RP's is oneliners.
* I have to accept you before you RP. - I'm sorry you have to prove yourself liable.
* Keep swearing to the minimum.
* Always try to be detailed.
*The history has to be more than three lines.
*And I need your rp example.
*I'm not asking for much.
*I'm just a fussy RPer.
* Have fun ~
Back to top Go down
http://challangecharliie.blogspot.com/
Liz
Head of RP Teachers ~ Coven's Earth
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:26 pm

The character sheet : Liz's

Named:Ella Moran
Human age:15
Looks through: A greenish blue eyes
Height: 5 feet and 3 inches.

Visual:
Wondering at night.  ThelizainBringitOn
Wondering at night.  W1

Wearing: this is what she think is the prefect outfit.
Wondering at night.  Armwarmers20camo20skullWondering at night.  White_striped_stockingsWondering at night.  9459d9963cbe5ffc only in short shirt.Wondering at night.  BottomofoutfitWondering at night.  BOOTS replace cross with a red rose.

Personal: She quited and keeps to herself do to her pass. She don't trust males too much because of her father. Though she put everyone before herself. If you can befriend her she will stand up for her friends and take any hit to for her friend very lotay.

History:Ella was the younged out of 5 children. Her mother die of giveing brith to Ella. So Ella and her 2 older brothers and 2 older sister was rised by ther father. Ella's whole life was a drinker with a bad temper. He would black out and end up beat her and her sister. The boys were too fast for the drunk. One night after a good beatting Ella made up her mind and ran away. She lived on the street yeah she was hungery but she found it was the time of her life. Until a Man came to her and wanted to give her some money for doing things for him. She refused and angered the man. In his outraged he bite her. Little did she know what he just did to her until the first full moon after that and she changed into a wolf that was lager than most wolf. Now she walks the earth as Lycan looking for her place here on Earth.

Rp example:
Show us your stuff.

Ella was sitting with her back rested on a tree in the town's park. Her mind was danceing around as she though of her brothers and sisters. She didnt understand how her two brothers who was the eldest of all five children would just stand by and let three girls get beat until the couldn't see straight. She sigh and looked up at the moon as she counted the days before she would be in her white wolf form. She pulled out the only thing she had of her mother a old picture of her mother. She looked soo much like Ella. She let a tear run down her cheek as she thought of how her mother was not strong enought to be there for her but was for her brothers and sisters. She never seen the guy again that bite her and changed her to what she is today. It has been over two mouths since he bite her all because she would do things with him. She let out a long sigh as she pulled her knees to her chest and closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am

Awesome ^^; ~
Accepted <3
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm

I'll start the RP tomorrow. I'm just about to go bed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 pm

ok night
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 am

A 5'1 female sauntered down the street, kicking up a empty starbucks cup, a small ominious growl came from lips. Her form being framed by a pair of demin shorts; a white Vonnegutt band t-shirt and a waist jacket, her feet being held in a pair of black and white vans. Her hair fell to her waist in black ringlets, the way in danced in the wind made it look like a fire in the color of black, her black midnight soul-less eyes danced in her head as she turned round the corner, coming onto a brightly lit street. The blinding colors of red; yellow; orange; green and blue blinded her for a moment, covering her eyes. She changed her speed as she ran across the road; the speed was abnormally fast stopping on the other side she began to walk slowly once more.

The female would of stopped adruptly, turning slightly she spoke; her voice carrying a harsh forgien twang. "This is the place." She lifted her bronze scarred hand; placing it on the rusty door knob, it twisted and the door swang open with a creak and a ring of a bell. She stepped into the dark musky room, it being lit by a small desk lamp. Stepping forward she fell into the light; speaking to the man who's eyes showed he was terrified. "I need a room. The name Alice Marie Ballares." She smiled as she placed her hands on the table; her long finger nails covered in dirt as she awaited her key.

Those crooked nails tapped the hard wooden desk, "Tap. Tap. Tap." Finally after a short moment she received a small golden key, that had a couple crook and cranys on the top that would allow her into her room.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm

(can I just use the one from the HON site? lol)
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:49 pm

It doesn't tell you alot of info though, and it bugs me.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 pm

(ok..I'll make a new one..)
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks Darling <3
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Named:
Karena Drako

Human age:

Looks through:
Light purple

Height:
about 5'4

Visual:
Wondering at night.  Goth_p11

Wearing:
Mostly dark colors, usually in a gothic or punkish style. slightly revealing and combat boots are a must.

Personal:
Karena is a vampyre with a mean attitude. She usually doesn't let people near her. She has a b*tchy style and would rather be alone than with people, since she isn't your average vamp. She does hate the fact that she needs to drink human blood to survive. She doesn't like listening to rules or following them, breaking every rule she could. she also loves to flirt with anything that walks, male or female, seeing that she is bi.

History:
Karena was born in 1785, in England, to parents who thought she was possessed. She was left at the orphanage by them at only 5 days old. Being there hardened her and made her hate everyone. Once she was of age she was forced into a marriage, not knowing what she was going to be... She was supposed to be his meal but the vampyre ended up really loving her and decided to turn her. The only problem was to turn a human into a vamp you must go through the Vampyre High Council and he didn't. He was killed by them years alter, after being found trying to turn another. Karena fled them and went to America. She assumed odd jobs a house keepers and such untill women were allowed real jobs. She barely followed the rules though, which always got her into trouble. Karena has been hiding from the High Council of Vampyres due to her braking so many of their rules and for being a broken rule herself. She just wants to live..or die..she doesn't care.

Rp example:

I hate rules. I really do. I don't follow them and I get into trouble. That used to mean beatings or public humiliation, but now that meant the police or even the High Council on my butt. It wasn't my fault it was against the law to have fun in public..I sighed. i walked towards the forests edge. Building my place in the forest was a smart idea. I needed to go and feed. I was going to head to town, needing human blood. It was horrible. Having to make them bend to my will without me using my body..I wanted to make them do what I wanted by me using my assets. But no one ever wanted me to drink fro them..I moved fast, wanting to get it over with. I found a human fast and started to try and control them. It was simple, cause he was a jock. I brought him into a dar place, an alley, and bit him.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 pm

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering at night.    Wondering at night.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering at night.
Page 1 of 1