Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
Eternally Night I_vote_lcapEternally Night I_voting_barEternally Night I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
Eternally Night I_vote_lcapEternally Night I_voting_barEternally Night I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
Eternally Night Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
Eternally Night 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
Eternally Night PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
Eternally Night 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
Eternally Night 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
Eternally Night 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
Eternally Night AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

Eternally Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm

After a strange profecy is uncovered, the solar eclipse turns into a solar block. The sun is blocked by the moon and only when the ones with the power of the elements can fight the one keeping the sun blocked.

I need:
Air person LEXA
Fire person JADE
Water person ME
Earth person ME
Lightning person LEXA
Light person JADE
Darkness person ALICE

It doesnt matter if they are male or female, just try to make them between 16 and 19.

Name: Karena Rivers
Element: Water
Bio: Turning 18 the same day as the solar eclpse went wrong, she knew there was something she had to do to get the sun back. Finding her element after having fallen off the dock at her camp job proved her right. Now she is searching for the others like her.
Pic: Eternally Night AnimePunkGirl

Name: Mina Willow
Element: Earth
Bio: Just waking from a coma due to a horrible accident she learns of what happened to the world from nurses. She is searching for her lost love...
pic: Eternally Night AnimeEarthMage

Last edited by VampyreFreak on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
Head RP Master ~ Coven's Fire
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:06 am

I'll be fire and light. just gimme a few to find pics.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 am

Name: Clay
Bio: Since the Eclipse, Clay's had a hard time. His Element is Light, but in a world of Darkness, he's having trouble keeping hold of his Light...
Pic:

Eternally Night Thtatooguy1
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 am

Name: Jane
Bio: Being one that loves to play with Fire, she LOVES that the world is in Darkness because the only "Light" anyone ever has anymore to use is Fire.....
Pic:

Eternally Night Th_firegirl
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:36 am

awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Applez_Yo!
Site Owner ~ RP Master
Applez_Yo!

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 pm

AIR AND LIGHTNING!!!

Name: Cathren Northman
Element: Air
Bio: she is just a girl who loves air....... right?
Looks:Eternally Night Miom1

Name: Alison Collet
Element: Lightning
Bio: has no clue whats going on and she is very pissed about that
Looks:Eternally Night 19mlpg
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Name: Valora Knight
Element: Darkness
Bio: She has lived in darkness all her life, she has learned to manipulate that element.
Looks: Eternally Night 211827132248
Back to top Go down
http://challangecharliie.blogspot.com/
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 am

(OMG! We can start ^^)

I walked around in the darkness. The eclipse had been 3 days ago and the sun still was not unhidden...

I watched all the plants. They we dying. I tried my best to heal them but without the sun it was impossible to make anything work.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 pm

She stood on the brink of the river, bathing in the darkness as she smirked. "Beautiful." was the only word she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Jane was bored in the darkness. she wanted to see where she was going. using her ability to control fire, she used a fallen tree branch to make a make shift tiki torch to walk around and see.

Clay was in his home. He felt so lost and powerless in the darkness which was the world now. The more he looked around every where the more depressed he got. His ability was Light, but he wasn't fully sure what the key was to being able to control it. As he sat in the dark he tried to will himself to form some kind of light to be able to see around his home.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:17 am

She span herself in little twirls as she danced in the darkness, her eyes closed as she did, falling backwards she would of let herself fall into the dirt and lay under the moon.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am

I closed my eyes and stood next to a dying tree. "I am sprry my friend, I wish I could be of more help to you all..."

I ran away from the water. I needed to find something to get the sun back...
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Clay left his home and went to the lighthouse. he started thinking that with all the darknes the lighthouse wouldn't be able to shine enough light so he willed himself nad his ability to make the light bright enought there to shine and help guide people to him that wanted to help him get us out of this darkness.

Jane covered her eyes as the lighthouse started to illuminate a bit brighter. she didn't know anyone that could be doing that so she made a path of firey destruction all hte way there to check things out.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:32 am

She looked to the lighthouse, as she frowned mumbling under her breath as she glared. "Who could possibly controlling light?" She jumped back onto her feet as she stalked to the lighthouse, her chains clanging and rattling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I saw a flash of light and went running to it.

I ran to where the light was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Clay started to feel nervous. he let is light go out some so it was just a glimmer. He didn't want to attract the thing that caused the darkness to come in the first place...it maybe trying to find him because of his ability.....

Jane as soon as she got to the lighthouse looked up at where the light had been shining so brightly almost disappear like it was never there. She started to wonder if she was just imagining things or if what i saw was real...
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 am

She stopped just infront of the lighthouse, her eyes meeting the form of a female, her chains clanged as she walked she tried to be quiet, as she slipped to the door of the lighthouse. She then spoke "Was the light you?" She tilted her head as her black hair fell over her black soul less eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 am

Jane looked at the dark lady. "Did you see the path of fire on the way up here? that's what i can do. What i saw wasn't light like mine."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 pm

I saw the charred earth and headed closer to the watchtower.

I saw the light go out but still headed to it.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 pm

From the Lighthouse, Clay saw two people coming and two already standing at the base of the building. He was scared and didn't know what to do. He tried to find a hiding place in the small building he was in without making any noise so they would find him.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 pm

When I got closer I saw there were people there. I slowed bu kept moving. "Hello..?"

I saw others before me, but I didn't want to chance it. I stopped.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:41 am

She span and looked to the new arrival, her black eyes looked up and down the new groupie, before she slammed the lighthouse door open, making her way up the stairs three steps at a time.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 pm

I glared at her back and headed up after her. Stupid snotty...

I tried to keep hidden, but followed.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Clay could feel the darkness getting closer. Why was I so stupid to come up here and try to help??? UGH!!! Been nice knowing you world..... He did his best to stay hidden up in that tower of the Lighthouse and not be seen by anyone in there.

Jane followed the rest of the crew up the stairs. Like h3ll I'm being left out, and who knows, maybe I'll get to play with fire up here too like i did on the ground..... She laughed to herself. She didn't like being out of the loop with anything. Even this mysterious strange light that came from this building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eternally Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternally Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next