Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
Eternally Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternally Night - Page 2 I_voting_barEternally Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
Eternally Night - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEternally Night - Page 2 I_voting_barEternally Night - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
Eternally Night - Page 2 Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
Eternally Night - Page 2 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
Eternally Night - Page 2 PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
Eternally Night - Page 2 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
Eternally Night - Page 2 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
Eternally Night - Page 2 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
Eternally Night - Page 2 AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

Eternally Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

Eternally Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 am

She spoke with a gentle whisper, it was an odd tone, friendly though she was the one forcing the darkness upon the world. "I'm not here to hurt you, I just wanna know who you are." She stood at the top of the lighthouse, looking at the light that helped ships get across the seas. "Heck. I know what I'm doing is wrong."
Back to top Go down
http://challangecharliie.blogspot.com/
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 pm

I wasn't sure how well I could use my powers up here, seeing as they we earth and I didn't do so well in the air.

I made sure to still stay hidden. I didn't want to be out till I knew everything would be safe.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
Head RP Master ~ Coven's Fire
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Jane looked at the dark lady, "Would you like me to use my light to help you find the Light that was coming from here?"

As Clay listened to the two ladies talking I did my best to stay hidden in my new spot until they all left...especially the one that said she wasn't gonna hurt me. I didn't believe her one bit. Something in my gut tells me taht dark lady is the cause for the world being dark but I still have to figure out how to prove it and dunno who I can trust to help me...
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am

I stopped shortly before running into the others. I had been getting an eerie feeling from the dark girl, but I wasn't going to speak those words. I watched the two girls speak, though I didn't think it was wise to help her.

I was caught between the stairs and the wall, unsure where to go or if I should even more. I hear slight tidbits of the convo but I didn't feel right going closer for some strange reason. I closed my eyes and visualized a calming spring.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 am

She clapped her hands to her face as she sighed, lifting her hands she clapped once. The darkness that was making the room eerie slowly faded and the lighthouse light exploded into a brightness, that shone and showed the male hiding. She shook her hand gently as she looked to him. "I really don't want to hurt you." She tilted her head before she looked to the floor. "I'm jus-... I only feel comfortable in the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Jane cursed at the brightness the dark lady made by clapping and shielded her eyes.

Clay came out of his hiding spot since he'd been found and just looked at the lady who had just taken away a little bit of the darkness that had been over everyone. "With all the Darkness you're causing you're killing off all living things."
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

"I'm sorry." She nodded, as she spoke, before letting her head, her hand raising to her face. "Its not all me..." She sighed as she did, letting her form seat on the floor. "Other people can do this too..." She looked to the two in the room, her eyes unfocused and mismatchd. She looked to the girl named Jane, clapping her hands small darkness but not enough to make it to dark.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am

Jane stepped forward once the dark lady dimmed the brightness she caused when she removed her darkness. "I think what this lady is trying to hint at is that there's a lot of us with abilities..." Jane created a fireball in the palm of her hand. "As you can see I can control fire like this girl can control the Darkness"

Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 am

Clay got up out of his hiding spot and looked at the Dark lady. "When you're making it all darkness all the time, you're killing all the things we need to live and survive. Our plants. Our animals. everything. That's why the world was make to have equal Light and Dark in the world. We have to be in balance to help all be able so survive.
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 am

"I just said. Its not all me. There is a darkness tribe upon the northen ridge, they are mostly likely causing it from the north.. I'm not sure about the southern tribe." In truth she was the only southen tribe left. She hated being the only one and they could probably see that.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 pm

"What would you all think about all of us working together against the northern tribe to get a balance back i nthe world so everything don't die?"
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 am

She mumbled something that sounded like "My powers are useless against them." She shook her head and sighed silently. "We can't... there is too many of them." She stood for a moment, before beginning to pace, her eyes shut tight covering her black iris'.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 am

"I'm sure there's more than just us that have abilities. If we can find all the people in the area, we may have the power to go against them...."

Jane looked from the one that could control the Light to the one that control the Darkness completely ignoring the other two. "Are we all willing to try to work together or are we gonna end up killing each other?"
Back to top Go down
~Asb~Alice.
Practicing In Room
~Asb~Alice.

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 am

"That may be true... but I doubt they would trust me..." She mused for a moment her pacing stilled for a moment as she looked to the male with the rival abilities of her own. "I don't suppose you have any ideas?" She stood silent waiting slightly impatient.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"They may not trust you or me, but i'm sure we can get enough goody goodies like the others here to help...."

"The rude one has a point...if we can get enough people together to stand up against the other group we may have enough to get he world back in balance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternally Night   Eternally Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternally Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2